Jordan's Forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Read.
Storms, Christmas, and how it all affects you! EmptyTue May 10, 2011 9:53 pm by jcoo2

» OH NOES! I'M SCARED!
Storms, Christmas, and how it all affects you! EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 10:41 pm by blammer258

» I HAD TOO MUCH POP AND NOW I'M FLIPPING OUT! No seriously.
Storms, Christmas, and how it all affects you! EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 10:40 pm by blammer258

» who has siblings?
Storms, Christmas, and how it all affects you! EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 10:38 pm by blammer258

» How to.
Storms, Christmas, and how it all affects you! EmptySat Feb 20, 2010 4:26 pm by jcoo2

» MY UBER AWESOME STORY OF AWESOMENESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Storms, Christmas, and how it all affects you! EmptySat Jan 30, 2010 6:38 pm by jcoo2

» Question about mills.
Storms, Christmas, and how it all affects you! EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 7:29 pm by Peanutbutterperson

» My cat is sleeping on me. I'm home alone. LET'S CHAT! THAT MEANS YOU! Seriously, you. NOW.
Storms, Christmas, and how it all affects you! EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 8:49 pm by Peanutbutterperson

» Who play mills here?
Storms, Christmas, and how it all affects you! EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 9:04 pm by blammer258

Top posters
aaroncuzin (2211)
Storms, Christmas, and how it all affects you! I_vote_lcapStorms, Christmas, and how it all affects you! I_voting_barStorms, Christmas, and how it all affects you! I_vote_rcap 
jcoo2 (1902)
Storms, Christmas, and how it all affects you! I_vote_lcapStorms, Christmas, and how it all affects you! I_voting_barStorms, Christmas, and how it all affects you! I_vote_rcap 
I like bunnies (917)
blammer258 (899)
kiracanfly (895)
hollybowenx (617)
pattEcake (382)
edward (269)
Peanutbutterperson (125)
Mandy (107)

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 171 on Wed Sep 15, 2021 1:57 am
Statistics
We have 42 registered users
The newest registered user is godkei

Our users have posted a total of 8595 messages in 269 subjects

Storms, Christmas, and how it all affects you!

5 posters

Go down

Storms, Christmas, and how it all affects you! Empty Storms, Christmas, and how it all affects you!

Post by jcoo2 Wed Dec 23, 2009 5:46 pm

Gosh I've been watching the weather channel WAAAAAY too much!!! Oh noodles I stepped on Amanda's present! WHY IS THE TREE SO CLOSE TO THE COUCH???? Wait, that was my idea. Well! So there's this huge storm, right? I'm in the middle of it. Aaron's in the top really bad part of it. Tomorrow's SNOW SNOW SNOW for meeee! And even more snow for Aaron. So because of all of that, I don't get to see my lovely Aunt and cousins for Christmas! But I'm fine with it. BECAUSE I GET TO OPEN MY RPESENSETENS!! HEIAOHGEAH! So! What's going on with you guys for Christmas? Are you in the storm? Going somewhere? People coming to you? SHARE!!!
jcoo2
jcoo2
Admin

Male Posts : 1902
Job/Hobbies : School and grooming alpacas.
Humor : HAHAHAHA@@@!!!! You're so funny!
Storms, Christmas, and how it all affects you! Left_bar_bleue0 / 40 / 4Storms, Christmas, and how it all affects you! Right_bar_bleue

https://jordansforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Storms, Christmas, and how it all affects you! Empty Re: Storms, Christmas, and how it all affects you!

Post by aaroncuzin Wed Dec 23, 2009 5:50 pm

i'll misss you! I'll open your present for you. OK

what did you get Amanda??
aaroncuzin
aaroncuzin
Admin

Female Posts : 2211
Job/Hobbies : Hamburglar. You steal hams? Yes.
Humor : YOUR MOTHER!!! -pattE
Storms, Christmas, and how it all affects you! Left_bar_bleue0 / 40 / 4Storms, Christmas, and how it all affects you! Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Storms, Christmas, and how it all affects you! Empty Re: Storms, Christmas, and how it all affects you!

Post by jcoo2 Wed Dec 23, 2009 5:51 pm

I'M NOT TELLING YOU!!! AHG! And I'm not telling you what I got you, because I want to see the look on your face when you open it.
jcoo2
jcoo2
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by aaroncuzin Wed Dec 23, 2009 5:54 pm

Why won't you tell me Amanda's present? I'm not gonna tell her, she'd get mad at me.
aaroncuzin
aaroncuzin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by jcoo2 Wed Dec 23, 2009 5:55 pm

Because then you'd know! DUH! What'd you get Brandon?
jcoo2
jcoo2
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by aaroncuzin Wed Dec 23, 2009 6:22 pm

I don't even know!
aaroncuzin
aaroncuzin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by jcoo2 Wed Dec 23, 2009 6:22 pm

OHA.
jcoo2
jcoo2
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by row-mawn Wed Dec 23, 2009 8:26 pm

Dont really haveto worry about the weather here. but i am to EXCITED!! about christmas!!! (cant wait)
row-mawn
row-mawn

Female Posts : 20
Job/Hobbies : kicking people in the face with my fist (You kick with your feet. LMAO! -Kayla(: )
Humor : hey whats even your name you keep on asking me questions

Back to top Go down

Post by jcoo2 Wed Dec 23, 2009 10:34 pm

I can't wait either. Approximately 23 hours and 26 minutes until my dad logs onto skype and we can open presents!
jcoo2
jcoo2
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by hollybowenx Thu Dec 24, 2009 12:17 am

I LOVE SKYPE!
hollybowenx
hollybowenx

Male Posts : 617
Job/Hobbies : sevenawesomeaps<3
Humor : Get some.

http://www.accio-potter.com

Back to top Go down

Post by edward Thu Dec 24, 2009 12:28 am

get me a presenttt! lol
edward
edward

Female Posts : 269

Back to top Go down

Post by jcoo2 Thu Dec 24, 2009 1:43 am

hollybowenx wrote:I LOVE SKYPE!
So does my grandpa!!! He thinks it's nifty!
jcoo2
jcoo2
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down